Rural Aid – Community assistance

Rural Aid is launching a free webinar series, starting 5 May 2020. Every Tuesday at 10am rural community members can engage with others to share and broaden their knowledge. Rural Aid’s first guest presenter is Bank of IDEAS Director and founder Peter Kenyon who has been working with Rural Aid

Read More »

COVID-19 / Coronavirus Assistance

Information is being received daily into my office, both from the Prime Minister the Hon Scott Morrison MP and from the Queensland Government. There are Grants Available and Financial Assistance, as well as General Advice links here for you. Please note that this information is changing on a daily basis.

Read More »

New Funding Opportunities

New Grants have been released this week! Please use the links to see if these opportunities are suitable for your organizations needs. Email my office if you need a Letter of Support or a Referee for your grant application, I am always happy to help! Ergon-Energex Community Fund – Ergon

Read More »

Brighter Futures – Grant

Arrow Energy has announced their “Brighter Futures” community investment program, with applications open in Round 1 of Funding. Closing date is Friday 6 March 2020. Please use this link to see if this Grant is suitable for your organisations needs. Last year’s recipients include the Jandowae Kindergarten for their sensory

Read More »

Drought Assistance

Many farmers and graziers and their regional communities are feeling the continual effects of the drought. My office is currently receiving many calls for help from people in need. Although I can’t make it rain or fix individual water issues, I can point you in the right direction for help.

Read More »

Paradise Dam Review Speech

With my experience in the construction industry, I was appalled to hear that the records relating to the dam wall and it’s construction have mysteriously vanished! The Labor Government doesn’t want to look into it’s overseer of this project, although he would be easy to find, given that he is

Read More »

Stronger Communities Grants

The LNP Federal Government has just announced $22.65 million to be distributed across Australia to support small infrastructure projects for community organizations. Each electorate has $150,000 to be distributed. Stronger Communities Grants Please contact your Federal Member as soon as possible to register your interest in these grants. Ken O’Dowd,

Read More »
[oceanwp_library id="208"]